KarmaHost LLC guarantees a 99.5% o 99.9% network uptime depending from the plan. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee aKarmaHost customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing
- You must submit a ticket through our client area to the billing department
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
- We will add the credit to your client area the first day of the next month.
Shared and semi-dedicated accounts
We guarantee that your website will be online for 99.5% (or more if stated on our website) of the month, otherwise we will credit 100% or the monthly rate.
KarmaHost LLC is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Natural Disasters or events beyond the control of KarmaHost LLC
For VPS we will use the following table (based on what you pay for a month):